A Reference Guide to VMMC Counseling
VMMC offers a unique opportunity to engage adolescent and adult males in high-quality HIV prevention communication and services, and to share key messages with males who otherwise might not interact with the health system. The new guide helps to ensure that the communication and counseling at VMMC sites is comprehensive and standardized across PEPFAR’s country programs.
• Kim Seifert-Ahanda, Senior Social and Behavior Change Advisor, Office of HIV/AIDS, U.S. Agency for International Development
• Jonathan Davitte, VMMC Advisor, HIV/AIDS Prevention Project, U.S. Department of Defense
• Lani Marquez, Knowledge Management Director, USAID ASSIST Project, University Research Co., LLC
• Patrick Devos, Mozambique Country Director, Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
• Elizabeth Gold, Senior Technical Advisor, VMMC Communication, HC3
Followed by a Q&A moderated by:
• Dan C. Rutz, Health Communication Specialist, Division of Global HIV/AIDS, Center for Global Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
There will be a discussion immediately after the webinar on Springboard for Health Communication Professionals. Click here to create a Springboard account in advance of the discussion.
*Kindly note that Eastern Daylight Savings Time ends on Sunday, November 6. Because of this, the webinar will take place at 2 PM West Africa Time / 3 PM Central Africa Time / 4 PM East Africa Time.