The AIDSFree VMMC program aims to achieve six objectives:
- Objective 1: Transition Iringa and Njombe regions into the sustainability phase. Continue scale up of VMMC services in Tabora region.
- Objective 2: Expand the pilot of EIMC services in Iringa and Njombe regions and collaborate with the GOT to review initial pilot and study results and develop national policies and guidelines for EIMC.
- Objective 3: Advance program learning through implementation research, the collection and use of M&E data, and the documentation and sharing of lessons learned.
- Objective 4: Provide continued technical and implementation support to the MOHSW, NACP, and Reproductive Child Health Services (RCHS) for VMMC and EIMC.
- Objective 5: Collaborate with USG VMMC partner agencies in Tanzania and maintain or develop other strategic partnerships with organizations that enhance program implementation.
- Objective 6: Implement management, procurement, and logistics processes to ensure program results.