- Job Aid: Provider's Role in Linking to Community Resources (PDF / 217 KB)
- Job Aid: Care Alogrithm (PDF / 272 KB)
- Job Aid: Clinical Site Preparation and Set-Up (PDF / 119 KB)
- Job Aid: Clinician's Role in Evidence Collection (PDF / 184 KB)
- Job Aid: Medical Management of Child Sexual Violence and Exploitation (PDF / 118 KB)
Medical providers who see children who have experienced sexual violence and exploitation must be prepared to engage appropriate health and community-based services in an effort to give children the best-possible chance at recovery and reintegration, as well as to provide follow-up support for caregivers/families.