This toolkit is made possible by the generous support of the American people through the U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) under the Cooperative Agreement Strengthening High Impact Interventions for an AIDS-free Generation, number AID-OAA-A-14-00046. The information provided does not necessarily reflect the views of USAID, PEPFAR, or the U.S. Government.
The Strengthening High Impact Interventions for an AIDS-free Generation (AIDSFree) Project is a five-year cooperative agreement funded by the U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief with the United States Agency for International Development under Cooperative Agreement AID-OAA-A-14-00046. AIDSFree is implemented by JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. with partners Abt Associates Inc., Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, EnCompass LLC, IMA World Health, the International HIV/AIDS Alliance, Jhpiego Corporation, and PATH. AIDSFree supports and advances implementation of the U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief by providing capacity development and technical support to USAID missions, host-country governments, and HIV implementers at local, regional, and national levels.
Strengthening High Impact Interventions for an AIDS-free Generation (AIDSFree) Project. 2018. "Lopinavir/ritonavir (LPV/r) Pellet Toolkit." Arlington, VA: AIDSFree Project. Available at https://aidsfree.usaid.gov/resources/toolkits/lpvr-pellet-toolkit.
AIDSFree would like to acknowledge the following organizations for their help in envisioning, designing, and developing the Lopinavir/ritonavir (LPV/r) Pellet Toolkit:
- Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
- Drugs for Neglected Diseases Initiative (DNDi)
- John Snow, Inc. (JSI)
- U.S. Agency for International Development/Washington D.C. (USAID/Washington)
- U.S. Agency for International Development/Nigeria (USAID/Nigeria)
- U.S. President's Emergency Fund for AIDS Relief/Nigeria (PEPFAR/Nigeria)
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention/Nigeria (CDC/Nigeria)
- U.S. Department of Defense/Nigeria (DOD/Nigeria)
- Federal Ministry of Health of Nigeria, National HIV/AIDS and STDs Control Programme [FMOH Nigeria (NASCP)]
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) of Nigeria (NACA/Nigeria)
In addition, AIDSFree would like to acknowledge the following individuals for their help in the creation of the LPV/r Pellet Toolkit:
AIDSFree Technical Staff and Consultants
Helen Cornman, Sabrina Eagan, Ibou Thior, Malia Duffy, Gregory Roche, Joseph McCord, Chris Warren, Alexandra Coombs, Olawale Durosinmi-Etti, Ogechukwu Chinenye Agwagah, Donnie Kohler, Amanda Johnson, Tahmid Chowdhury
AIDSFree Knowledge Management Staff
Katie Cook, Amanda MacEvitt, Daniel Cothran, Elizabeth Connor, Stephanie Joyce
Rachel Golin, Minh Nguyen, Joshua Rosenfeld
Babatunji Odelola, Dolapo Ogundehin, Igboelina Don Onyeka
FMOH Nigeria (NASCP) Advisors
Uzoma Atu, Oloyede Akanbi
Bravo Otahabru, Forcados Richard