This module provides learning competencies to participants on interpersonal communication skills, medical, medicolegal, and psychosocial care and support to the survivors of GBV and VAC. The module covers key concepts and principles in GBV and VAC and practices of GBV and VAC care and support in the following sessions:
- Interpersonal Communication, Values, and Attitudes of Health Care Providers
- Principles and Procedures for Management of GBV and VAC Survivors
- Physical Examination and Treatment of Survivors
- Forensic Sample/Evidence Management
- Approaches in the Provision of Psychosocial Care and Support.