Module 3: Summary
- Sexual & Reproductive Health Assessment Tool for the Adolescent Interview (Tool 3.1.1)
This tool can aid in assessing the SRH needs and hopes of the adolescent.
- Family Planning & Pregnancy Counseling Guide for the Health Care Provider (Tool 3.1.2)
This tool should be utilized as a resource to guide SRH decisions and can be adapted to fit the family planning methods available in different contexts/settings.
- Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening Tool for the Health Care Provider (Tool 3.1.3)
This tool should be utilized by the HCP to assess the need for testing for STIs.
- Discussion Guide: Sex & Relationships (Tool 3.2.4)
This tool can guide family/caregivers in how to talk to their adolescent about sex and relationships; it can be adapted to fit to different contexts/settings
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Fact Sheet (Tool 3.3.5)
This fact sheet should be shared with the adolescent to give him or her more information on STIs and their prevention.
- Pregnancy & Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission Fact Sheet (Tool 3.3.6)
This fact sheet should be shared with the adolescent to give him or her more information on adolescent pregnancy and prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV.
- My Sexual & Reproductive Health Journal (Tool 3.3.7)
This tool should be utilized by the adolescent to explore his or her own future hopes and sexuality. The adolescent should be told this is for private journaling, and it can be shared with others only if the adolescent wants to.