MOHCC Zimbabwe & OPHID, 2017.
The Treat All Toolkit consists of a series of tools to help to optimize the operationalization of the HIV test and treat guidelines in line with the Zimbabwe Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) guidance and tools. The toolkit provides health managers and providers with tips to support optimized implementation of Treat All as part of comprehensive HIV testing, care, and treatment services.
Viral load tools and resources include:
- VL Monitoring Tool
- VL Monitoring Job Aid
- VL Monitoring Patient Pamphlet
- Job Aid—Routine VL Monitoring Algorithm
- Job Aid—How to Prepare a VL DBS Sample from EDTA Algorithm
- Job Aid—Acting on VL Results
- MOHCC Operational & Service Delivery Manual—Differentiated ART Delivery for Clients with High Viral Load
- MOHCC Zimbabwe Enhanced Adherence Session Guidance